Our client is looking to acquire automotive service businesses in the Great Lakes area. They are looking for both single locations and chains, preferably with no brand affiliation or vehicle type specialty. Our client prefers companies with broad service capabilities but will investigate a specialist shop if the location or size is correct.
Well run businesses with an established reputation are preferred but not required. Shops with underutilized capacity may be acceptable.
- Automotive and/or light duty truck service centers
- Single location or Multiple location chain
- Great Lakes area (approximately Minneapolis to Detroit)
- Generalists with broad service capability preferred
- Shops that are independent of brand affiliation
- Founder/owner businesses preferred but not required
- No minimum bay requirement
- $500,000 minimum revenue per location, $1M or above desired
- EBITDA minimum not defined
For more information, please contact Hart Marx Advisors: