HIGH EXCESS CAPACITY, STRONG GROWTH, 16% ADJ EBITDA
Project CLEAN is a Midwest-based manufacturer of aerosol chemicals for both private label and its own branded products. They have 80 years of experience and the capability to produce and package aerosol and liquid products products.
It operates from its 100,000-square-foot integrated manufacturing facility which also houses sales, marketing, administration, R&D, QC and chemical formulation lab.
The company has an excellent growth plan that continues to generate results. The company primarily serves automotive and industrial markets but can produce aerosol products for any market.
The company is an ideal acquisition for an existing platform that is looking to grow capability and capacity, but it is also a good operating platform that is poised to grow both organically and inorganically.
Project CLEAN Company Details:
- Adjusted EBITDA of ~16% ($2,008,502)
- +30% Revenue from FY2020 to FY2022 ($12.5M)
- +25% Net Profit from FY2020 to FY2022
- Chemical engineer with QC & formulation lab
- Recent $10M facility reinvestment
- Low-cost manufacturing
- Strategic add-on or platform
- 500 gallon blending capacity
- Currently utilizing less than 15% of plant capacity
- Strategic central location
- Extensive formula library
- Strong experienced leadership team
- Established 80+ year company
Interested parties can complete an NDA here and return to any of the contacts below. Hart Marx Advisors has a CIM available, and both HMA and the company is available to answer questions.
Current YTD financials are available in the dataroom. The IOI deadline is May 26, 2023.
For more information, contact: