The company provides customers with repair and collision parts that are the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) brand merchandise at competitive prices. Domestic and world-wide sourcing, integrating the company’s order writing with customer inventory and sales systems, and maintaining a very high level of customer trust and service are key elements to the company’s success.
This company can be a good investment for both strategic and/or financial buyers, including traditional aftermarket distributors and distributors in the OES chain. This is an opportunity to grow or expand distribution into the automotive light vehicle OE dealership market with a well-established business. The Company has consistent rapid growth and is highly profitable.
Second generation leaders will remain with the company to ensure its success.
- $39 million sales in 2019; $45 million projected for 2020, including rapid recovery from Covid-19 pandemic.
- 34% gross profit
- EBITDA exceeds 21%
- Over 7x inventory turnover per year
- Specializes in sales to OE dealerships throughout the U.S.
- Original equipment/high quality brand names at competitive prices are keys to company success
- Products are high-volume electrical, mechanical and fuel system applications and collision parts
- Single distribution center located on West Coast
- Consistent sales and profit growth with ample opportunity for future growth
- Operational management in place and will continue with business
For more information, please contact Tom Marx at 415-601-1787 or firstname.lastname@example.orgCONTACT US